Dr. Hajar Merrikhpour
Assistant professor of Soil and Environment Science, Sayyed Jamaleddin Asadabadi University
- Issuance of letters of introduction for students to accept internships
- Introducing students to industrial centers for research
- Consulting with industrial centers to attract research and industrial projects of those centers
- Concluding agreements and memoranda of cooperation with industrial centers, organizations, etc.
- Coordination and planning for holding periodic visits of esteemed faculty members to the industrial units of the city and province
- Announcing the research priorities of companies, organizations, administrations to university professors and researchers
- Referral of research-industrial proposals proposed by professors and faculty members to industrial centers and follow them up
- Holding joint meetings between university researchers and industry managers and officials of related organizations and departments
- Establish a council for relations with industry and society and hold relevant meetings
- Identify the industrial centers of the region and the country to determine the existing capacity to send an intern.
- Holding seminars, scientific research visits, scientific and technical gatherings, and exhibitions in cooperation with industries and academic units
- Creating a database of scientific and professional potentials of faculty members
- Carrying out the necessary planning for obtaining scholarships and study opportunities from industrial and production units for faculty members
- Holding training workshops in the field of promoting entrepreneurship and familiarizing graduates with the concept of entrepreneurship